Preview of the “Freundeskreis”. Installation view of the exhibition "Photo Poetics. An Anthology", 2015, organized by Guggenheim at Deutsche Bank KunstHalle. Photos by Mathias Schormann, unless noted otherwise.
Tour for children - social commitment of the “Freundeskreis”. Installation view of the exhibition "Painting Forever!", 2013, at Deutsche Bank KunstHalle.
Photo: Mathias Schormann
Friends of the Deutsche Bank KunstHalle
We would be glad to welcome you soon to the “Freundeskreis”.
For more informationT. +49 30 / 20 20 93 0
Silver Subscription - Our Service for You
- All advantages of the Blue Subscription
- Invitation to previews with curators and artists
- Invitation to all exhibition openings
- Individually organized art tours to shows and fairs supported by Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Bank Collection and to other major sites of contemporary art, e.g., the Biennale in Venice
- Exclusive special events
- Exhibition catalog of Deutsche Bank’s respective “Artist of the Year”
- Option-to-buy and preferential price for the Editions of the KunstHalle
Blue Subscription - Our Service for You
- Free admission to the Deutsche Bank KunstHalle for two persons
- Invitations to the respective exhibition openings of Deutsche Bank’s “Artist of the Year”
- An exclusive guided tour of each show at the Deutsche Bank KunstHalle
- Free admission to all special events in the Deutsche Bank KunstHalle (except for events by partner institutions)
- Reduced admission to the Lunch Lectures
- Guided tours of the Collection of Deutsche Bank Unter den Linden 10% discount in the ArtStore and ArtCafé (except for catalogs, books and Deutsche Bank KunstHalle Editions)
- Delivery of all exhibition information and Deutsche Bank’s art magazine ArtMag
- Information on special events via email